Tuesday, September 14, 2010

50th Post!!

Today, I felt really wiped out by the time I got home. I went to the gym after school and rode the exercise bike. I went for moderate speed at high intensity so it felt pretty good--though hard.

I felt a little low blood pressurey after the workout, but then I ate a delicious whole fruit lime popsicle and I felt a lot better. Sushi for dinner followed by a little tres leches cake courtesy of my fantastic roommate was great. I'm trying to hold out for a more reasonable bedtime, but I might crash at any moment!! I think the cat allergies are getting to me a bit, too.

I could tell I was tired because I put my hand behind my head to relax, lost my wedding ring in my hair, and it took 10 minutes to dig it out of my pony tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment