Monday, September 27, 2010

down down down

Today I went down to Columbus again. But first I went down in the basement, where my weight had gone down on the scale. I was really excited because with this newest loss, I had lost 7lbs in 3 weeks!! And then I did my math again and realized that I actually hadn't. Still, I've lost 4.6lbs in 3 weeks and that ain't shabby!

It's that time of the month again, and I am constantly hungry. I can eat a meal just to ask, "when do we get to eat again?"

my solution to this has been eating lots of snacks throughout the day, rather than particular meals. when I get hungry. I eat something. It seems to be working pretty well. By the end of the day, I had stayed within my points budget and I didn't feel ravenous. I'm pretty sure that even if I had gone over, it would be okay, because this cold snap, along with the monthlies, is a big energy drain.

Dang it. I'm hungry again....

No comments:

Post a Comment