Monday, September 20, 2010

great, but not good


if a stick-figure could be pregnant, this is what it would look like. but in this particular case, it is not pregnant with a baby--it is packed with carrots and diet cherry vanilla dr. pepper--a remarkably bad breakfast combination.

my tummy hurts today. I keep feeding it so that it will finally release all the pressure building up inside of it, but this doesn't seem to help anymore than not feeding it does.
I missed some classes today. Not a huge deal in year 3. I have a friend contemplating missing a full week of classes later in the semester. Honestly, I think at this point that that's probably okay too.

My tummy and jaw are conspiring to make me feel really frustrated right now, but this morning, I found out I had dropped 1.6lbs in the past week. This was super good news--if I felt like I cared right now.

come on, tummy!! regain your equilibrium. I gave you a lot of vegetables today!!
(my kind roommate just gave me some Gas-X, so hopefully this is the beginning of the end)

No comments:

Post a Comment