Monday, August 30, 2010

sick-ercising

so sick today. I feel like my eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and brain are encased in a goldfish bowl which is encased in my skull.
I skipped first period (11:10am class) but got to school in time for my 2nd class. Because I was AWESOME I stayed until the end of my 7:00pm class. After which I went to the gym. Going to the gym is great, even when you're sick, because at the end of the workout, you always feel better. I wasn't really dreading working out, though I still felt real crappy, but about five minutes on the glider machine and I was ready to QUIT-ola! 35 minutes later I was super ready to quit. I still feel doughy today. I know that even skinny people claim to have days where they feel "fat." I wonder if that's really true. Maybe someday I will find out for myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment