Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Stained Bed, Strained Back, and Beyond!!

This is my dog:

This is what she doesn't know how to do.
And this is why we have a water-proof mattress cover.

My back is also quite sore. My books weigh more than the 23.5lbs I've lost so far and carrying them around in my backpack is like being pregnant backwards.

I came home from Columbus today. I had to drop a class to make it home early, and quite frankly, that was fine with me.
I didn't exercise today, though I got workouts in on Monday and Tuesday. Tomorrow I get my very own elliptical machine!! (second-hand from a friend). I'm also hoping to get lots of exercise the rest of this week by working on getting my house in order (which seems to have become a life's pursuit--and also seems more and more likely to be thwarted every passing day).

The best part about being home (aside from Greta's orgy of urine spraying all over the bed) is that right now, my sweet husband is trying to work the knots out of my back. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment