Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Terrible, Rotten, No Good, Very Bad Day



So it wasn't really a bad day, objectively, but I had some hormonal issues that made it TERRIBLE even though good things were happening. I was soo angry. Unjustifiably filled with rage. Typically turned against my husband. For no good reason.

By the end of the day I was having tummy troubles (I think courtesy of the hormones) and so despite having consumed 29.5 points, ate roughly an 8 point snack--but I lost a lot of the snack in the bathroom later (not by choice).

Anyway, I weighed in for the first time in a while today. I was super nervous becuase I was afraid that 4 weeks of living large (literally) would have undone all my work. To my relief, I had put on .2lbs. I'm at....drumroll please....187.4lbs. That's the lowest weight I've maintained since I started college!!

I feel like I'm back on track now. I'm feeling good (except physically). I caught up on the extra-curricular stuff --and am pretty well caught up on my school stuff.

I feel like some elf has stuck it's dirty green finger up my nose. It feels like there's a long, sharp fingernail poking into my brain. Allergies. But now at least I'm not enraged anymore. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment