Sunday, June 6, 2010

Blondie, Button Nose, 17.8


Today I woke up and my hair was awesome!
That's what you get when you combine a lack of sleep, illness, and late night shower with a pillow.
I think my nose looks like a button nose in the second picture. I looked up button noses online and they look more like cute little snub noses than what my nose looks like.


It looks like my plateau has been annihilated. I beat the shizz-nit out of it. (that's what my cousins used to say when they were little and they wanted to say bad words but they weren't allowed). I am now 17.8lbs lighter than when I started!! Let the celebrations begin!!

This week I worked harder at exercising and at eating filling foods (fruits and vegetables!) Then I got sick and I couldn't taste anything, so that helped. I was a little nervous though, because last night I made an error in my calculations. We went out to dinner and I didn't eat that much, but one of the things I did eat was a caesar side salad, which I then failed to enter into my calculations for what I had eaten, so then I got a DQ blizzard (because I got a BOGO coupon for my birthday!!) because I thought I had enough points left over but I didn't really have as many as I thought. So I cheated on accident. ;(
And it was also that time of the month. We all know what happened last time. So I really didn't want to check my weight, but then I thought--if I'm really plateauing, I guess I need to know. So I did it. And I'm glad! There is nothing like losing weight to get you committed to losing weight!

And now I can taste again! Just in time for my birthday tomorrow!! (Have YOU gotten me a present?)

No comments:

Post a Comment