Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Disappointed

the boxes--not as many as there will be eventually--but this is a start. I think washing every dish in the house (first by hand, then by dishwasher) compensates for me being a little short on my quota yesterday.

Ugh. This week I'm having a hard time. I haven't kept to my fiber-rich diet they way I should. I had another piece of cake today. I feel like a drug addict. I am ashamed of myself. I want to do better. I recently saw a picture of a girl from college--she's probably put on about a hundred pounds since I last saw her. I don't want that to happen to me.
I've been cleaning and packing all day, but because of my eating issues I feel like I haven't accomplished anything today. I'm hoping that our house is in the "it gets worse before it gets better" phase, or I'm going to lose my mind. I miss my husband. I miss my family as a whole. I haven't interacted with another human being face to face today. Gonna do some sit-ups and free weights by way of repentance. Can I just be done now?

No comments:

Post a Comment